Practical Career Solutions for the Individual in Transition
Could this be you?
You find yourself the victim of a merger or downsizing situation.
You want to change directions in your career, but don’t know how.
You want to learn how to gain the advantage over your colleagues.
You hit a glass ceiling because you don’t have the skills for the next rung on the ladder.
You are getting the calls, but not winning the positions.
You want to learn how to be more in control of your career’s direction.
You know you need to improve the way you present yourself.
Regardless of the motivation, you are an individual who wants to learn how to be more in control of your own career and the direction it will take.
We can help:
Through Segue career transition solutions, we can help prepare you for that all-important next step as well as help you to achieve your ultimate career goals. Our seminars or personal Segue one-on-one coaching, will help guide you through a number of critical processes that can help you develop as an executive, or give you the advantage over other candidates seeking new positions.
Caplan Associates includes in our Segue transition program:
- Resume Optimization – Learn how to update, strengthen and tailor your resume for greater success in gaining target interviews or introductions.
- Personal Positioning – Learn how to create a unique image for yourself; learn how to market your talents and experience in a way that will effectively separate you from the competition.
- Networking – Learn how to be successful in developing and maintaining a useful network of contacts and find potential opportunities through your contacts. Learn to prepare an effective one minute presentation that both you and your advocates can use.
- Power interviewing – Learn the psychology of interviewing and how to prepare to get the best results. Learn to refine your skills to effectively adapt to each interviewing style, including appropriate body language and dress. Develop strong follow-up communications to enhance your meeting, and reinforce or change an impression.
- Career Mapping – Learn how to identify career goals. Create a plan to move into positions that will present opportunities to develop skills required for further growth. Learn to overcome career obstacles and successfully market them.
- Skill Acquisition & Refinement – Lean how to identify necessary skills for targeted positions. Learn how to develop them, and how to enhance your current skill sets.